Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Mish | Nails on Friday

Hello lovelies! Welcome to today's Nails on Friday post.

This week has been a week of getting things done and to reflect my go forward attitude I plumped for wearing Barry M's Raspberry (no: 273)


Barry M - Raspberry


An exquisite deep raspberry shade which leaves nails with a nice glossy shine it suits any occasion. Raspberry went with everything I did this week, meetings, filing, organising work, dog walking; everything. The colour is not quite a red as it has an almost purple/pink feel to it. Hard to describe but it is one of few colours that actually match the fruit it's named after. Round of applause to Barry M!

Raspberry looks more expensive than what it actually is and Barry M has to be one of my favourite brands for nail varnish as the colours are wide ranging and pricing is spot on for a drug store brand.

A really lovely all year round colour.


For base coat I used O.P.I Nail Envy just to give my nails a strengthening boost as they were feeling a little weak. As with most Barry M nail varnishes it applies smoothly with good coverage after one coat, but I always apply two. The end result is a high shine finish. I finished with my all-time favourite top coat Leighton Denny's Crystal Finish Top Coat as I personally love a really glossy finish and boy does this provide that!


So what colours have you been wearing this week?
How do you decide what colour you're going to wear?
Let us know in the comments we love to hear from you!





Disclaimer: I have no connection to any of the brands shown in this post. All opinions are my own
All Photos copyright of Mish at Jute, Jam and Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment